Welcome to your Early College HS Transportation Portal.
We’re happy to be a part of the CCSD Transportation Team, and look forward to serving our friends and neighbors. Please carefully review the information on this page. While you’re here, sign up for REMIND (details below), so you don’t miss important updates on arrival times, delays and route changes.
- All students should arrive the bus stop 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Buses will leave the stop at the time listed below.
- Once moving, bus drivers cannot stop the bus until it gets to the next stop.
- Drivers cannot wait at stops.
- If you are late, go to the next stop on the route to meet the bus there.
Don’t Miss an Important Update!
If you would like to receive late bus notifications, route changes and other important transportation updates, sign up for REMIND today.
Option A – Join via Text Message
Find your bus route number and text the below code including the @ symbol to 81010:
- Route 515 text: @515earlycc
- Route 525-A text: @525aearlyc
- Route 527 text: @527earlycc
- Route 533 text: @533earlycc
- Route 533-A text: @533aearlyc
Option B – Join via Remind App
- In the REMIND App, tap the 3 lines on the top left of the screen.
- Choose + Join a class.
- Type in the code below that corresponds to your bus route number:
-Route 515 – after the @ symbol type code: 515earlycc
-Route 525 – after the @ symbol type code: 525aearlyc
-Route 527 – after the @ symbol type code: 527earlycc
-Route 533 – after the @ symbol type code: 533earlycc
-Route 533-A – after the @ symbol type code: 533aearlyc
Have a Concern?
In keeping with our “open door” policy, please contact us directly at 843-928-3028 if you have any transportation questions or concerns. If you would like to file a formal grievance, please click here for the CCSD Bus Transportation Complaint Form.