Welcome to your Early College HS Transportation Portal
ROUTES: To view bus stop times and locations for Early College High School, click here to go to the CCSD Transportation Page.
ALERTS: If your student rides Route 563, 564, 565, 566 or 567, please sign up for text alerts from REMIND. Text @cbl-ec20 to 81010.
REMINDERS: Please review and share these important reminders with your student.
- Magnet School bus stops are different from bus stops for neighborhood schools.
- Magnet School bus stops are centralized and could be as far as 5 miles from the home and are considered “parent assisted” bus stops.
- These Magnet School bus stop locations are not intended to be stops to which most students can walk to or be left unattended.
- All students should arrive Magnet School bus stops 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Buses will leave the stop at the time listed.
- Once moving, bus drivers cannot stop the bus until it arrives at the next stop.
- Drivers cannot wait at stops.
- If you are late, go to the next stop on the route to meet the bus there.
Have a Concern?
In keeping with our “open door” policy, please contact us directly at 843-928-3028 if you have any transportation questions or concerns. If you would like to file a formal grievance, please click here for the CCSD Bus Transportation Complaint Form.